Package: rsplib-registrar (2.7.0-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for rsplib-registrar
Download Source Package rsplib:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Thomas Dreibholz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de]
RSerPool Registrar service
Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool) is the IETF's standard (RFC 5351 to RFC 5356) for a lightweight server pool and session management framework. It provides highly available pool management (that is registration handling and load distribution/balancing) by components called Registrar and a client-side/server-side API for accessing the service of a pool.
This package provides the registrar, which is the management component for RSerPool-based server pools. You need at least one registrar in a setup, but for redundancy reasons, you should have at least two.
Other Packages Related to rsplib-registrar
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: librsplib2
- RSerPool client/server API library for load distribution and
- dep: libsctp1 (>= 1.0.6.dfsg)
- user-space access to Linux Kernel SCTP - shared library