Package: rsplib-tools (2.7.0-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for rsplib-tools
Download Source Package rsplib:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Thomas Dreibholz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de]
RSerPool test tools
Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool) is the IETF's standard (RFC 5351 to RFC 5356) for a lightweight server pool and session management framework. It provides highly available pool management (that is registration handling and load distribution/balancing) by components called Registrar and a client-side/server-side API for accessing the service of a pool.
This package provides some test tools for RSerPool setups.
Other Packages Related to rsplib-tools
- dep: libcpprspserver2
- C++ RSerPool client/server API library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: librsplib2
- RSerPool client/server API library for load distribution and
- dep: libsctp1 (>= 1.0.6.dfsg)
- user-space access to Linux Kernel SCTP - shared library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3