Package: scanssh (2.1-0ubuntu3) [universe]
Links for scanssh
Download Source Package scanssh:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Rene Weber
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
get SSH server versions for an entire network
The ScanSSH protocol scanner scans a list of addresses and networks for running SSH protocol servers and their version numbers. Version 2.0 adds support for scanning arbitrary ports and specifically open proxies. The ScanSSH protocol scanner supports random selection of IP addresses from large network ranges and is useful for gathering statistics on the deployment of SSH protocol servers in a company or the Internet as whole.
Other Packages Related to scanssh
- dep: libdumbnet1
- A dumb, portable networking library -- shared library
- dep: libevent-1.4-2 (>= 1.4.11-stable)
- An asynchronous event notification library
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 1.0.0-1)
- system interface for user-level packet capture