Package: sieve-connect (0.69-1) [universe]
Links for sieve-connect
Download Source Package sieve-connect:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Andrew Pollock
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A client for the MANAGESIEVE protocol
This is sieve-connect. A client for the MANAGESIEVE protocol, as implemented by timsieved in Cyrus IMAP.
sieve-connect is designed to be both a tool which can be invoked from scripts and also a decent interactive client. It should also be a drop-in replacement for "sieveshell", as supplied with Cyrus IMAP.
Other Packages Related to sieve-connect
- dep: libauthen-sasl-perl (>= 2.11-1)
- Authen::SASL - SASL Authentication framework
- dep: libio-socket-inet6-perl
- Object interface for AF_INET6 domain sockets
- dep: libio-socket-ssl-perl
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
- dep: libterm-readkey-perl
- A perl module for simple terminal control
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: perl-modules
- Core Perl modules