Package: strongswan-ikev2 (4.3.2-1.1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for strongswan-ikev2
Download Source Package strongswan:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Rene Mayrhofer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.strongswan.org]
strongSwan Internet Key Exchange (v2) daemon
StrongSwan is an IPsec-based VPN solution for the Linux kernel. It uses the native IPsec stack and runs on any recent 2.6 kernel (no patching required). It supports both IKEv1 and the newer IKEv2 protocols.
Charon is an IPsec IKEv2 daemon. It is written from scratch using a fully multi-threaded design and a modular architecture. Various plugins provide additional functionality.
This build of charon can run in parallel with pluto, the IKEv1 daemon.
Other Packages Related to strongswan-ikev2
- dep: bsdmainutils
- collection of more utilities from FreeBSD
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.7)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: ipsec-tools
- IPsec tools for Linux
- dep: libcurl3 (>= 7.16.2-1)
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (OpenSSL)
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libstrongswan
- strongSwan utility and crypto library
- sug: curl
- Get a file from an HTTP, HTTPS or FTP server