Package: slrnpull (1.0.0~pre16-1) [universe]
Links for slrnpull
Download Source Package slrn:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jörg Sommer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.slrn.org]
pulls a small newsfeed from an NNTP server
Slrnpull pulls a small newsfeed, from an NNTP server, to a local news spool directory. The news spool can be used by news readers (such as slrn), which can read a local news spool without an NNTP server.
In combination with the slrn news reader, slrnpull can provide true offline news reading. You can tell slrnpull to download headers only, mark interesting ones for download with slrn and fetch those article bodies during the next run of slrnpull.
Slrnpull also has the ability to killfile articles so that they will not be downloaded from the server.
Other Packages Related to slrnpull
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libslang2 (>= 2.0.7-1)
- The S-Lang programming library - runtime version
- sug: slrn
- threaded news reader (fast for slow links)
- or news-reader
- virtual package provided by claws-mail, emacs, emacs-snapshot, emacs-snapshot-nox, emacs22, emacs22-gtk, emacs22-nox, emacs23, emacs23-lucid, emacs23-nox, gnus, im, knews, knode, lusernet.app, lynx-cur, mew, mew-beta, nn, seamonkey-mailnews, slrn, sylpheed, tin, trn, trn4, wl, wl-beta, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule