Package: opensp (1.5.2-8)
Links for opensp
Download Source Package opensp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Neil Roeth
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
OpenJade group's SGML parsing tools
This package is a collection of SGML/XML tools called OpenSP. It is a fork from James Clark's SP suite.
These tools are used to parse, validate, and normalize SGML and XML files. The central programs included in this package are 'onsgmls', which replaces sgmls, 'ospam', 'ospent', 'osgmlnorm', and 'osx'.
Other Packages Related to opensp
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libosp5 (>= 1.5.2-1)
- Runtime library for OpenJade group's SP suite
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: sgml-base
- SGML infrastructure and SGML catalog file support