Package: ophcrack (3.3.0-1) [universe]
Links for ophcrack
Download Source Package ophcrack:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ophcrack.sourceforge.net]
Microsoft Windows password cracker using rainbow tables (gui)
Ophcrack is a Windows password cracker based on a time-memory trade-off using rainbow tables. This is a new variant of Hellman's original trade-off, with better performance. It recovers 99.9% of alphanumeric passwords in seconds.
It works for Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista.
This package contains ophcrack with QT4 based graphical UI. Please note that it can be used in command line as well.
Other Packages Related to ophcrack
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4.5.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4.5.1)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libqwt5-qt4
- Qt4 widgets library for technical applications (runtime)
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3