Package: libio-dirent-perl (0.04-2)
Links for libio-dirent-perl
Download Source Package libio-dirent-perl:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ludovic Drolez
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Perl module for accessing dirent structs returned by readdir
Returns a list of hashrefs. Each hashref contains the name of the directory entry, its inode for the filesystem it resides on and its type (if available).
This module can be used by backuppc to speed up back-ups.
Other Packages Related to libio-dirent-perl
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: perl (>= 5.10.0-10)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- enh: backuppc
- high-performance, enterprise-grade system for backing up PCs