Package: php5-xapian (1.0.17-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for php5-xapian
Download Source Package xapian-bindings:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Olly Betts
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [xapian.org]
Xapian search engine interface for PHP5
This package provides Xapian PHP bindings built for PHP5.
The Xapian search engine library is a highly adaptable toolkit which allows developers to easily add advanced indexing and search facilities to their own applications. It implements the probabilistic model of information retrieval, and provides facilities for performing ranked free-text searches, relevance feedback, phrase searching, boolean searching, stemming, and simultaneous update and searching. It is highly scalable, and is capable of working with collections containing hundreds of millions of documents.
The Xapian PHP bindings provide an interface to the Xapian library from PHP, allowing both indexing and retrieval operations.
Other Packages Related to php5-xapian
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxapian15 (>= 1.0.17)
- Search engine library
- dep: php5-common
- Common files for packages built from the php5 source
- sug: xapian-doc
- Core Xapian documentation