Package: pingus (0.7.2-4ubuild1) [universe]
Links for pingus
Download Source Package pingus:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Miriam Ruiz
- Cyril Brulebois
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pingus.seul.org]
Free Lemmings(TM) clone
Pingus is a free clone of the popular Lemmings game.
Your goal is to guide a horde of penguins through a world full of obstacles and penguin traps to safety. Although penguins (unlike lemmings) are rather smart, they sometimes lack the necessary overview and now rely on you to save them.
This package contains the main program.
Other Packages Related to pingus
- dep: libboost-signals1.40.0 (>= 1.40.0-1)
- managed signals and slots library for C++
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: pingus-data (= 0.7.2-4ubuild1)
- Data files for pingus, a free Lemmings(TM) clone