Package: psh (1.8-9) [universe]
Links for psh
Download Source Package psh:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.focusresearch.com]
interactive shell with the power of perl
The Perl Shell is a shell that combines the interactive nature of a Unix shell with the power of Perl. The goal is to eventually have a full featured shell that behaves as expected for normal shell activity. But, the Perl Shell will use Perl syntax and functionality for control- flow statements and other things.
Other Packages Related to psh
- dep: debianutils (>= 2.15)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: libbsd-resource-perl
- BSD process resource limit and priority functions
- dep: perl (>= 5.6.0-16)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language