Package: purrr (0.8~prerelease-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for purrr
Download Source Package purrr:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Albin Tonnerre
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [mathrick.org]
This is Purrr, mass file rename tool written in PyGTK
Purrr will let you rename multiple files according to specified template. Templates are really a miniature programming language, with variables and stuff.
All that to let you automate not-so-fun task of doing zillions of almost identical renames by hand. If you have ever downloaded anime series where files had smart names like kimi_ga_ep1_divx_mp3[23ed4xc].avi through kimi_ga_ep13_divx_mp3[4c00ddd].avi, you'll surely get the idea.
Other Packages Related to purrr
- dep: nautilus-script-manager
- A simple management tool for nautilus scripts
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.7)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set