Package: pydb (1.26-1) [universe]
Links for pydb
Download Source Package pydb:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Oleksandr Moskalenko
- Debian Python Modules Team (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [bashdb.sourceforge.net]
An enhanced Python command-line debugger
Pydb is a command-line debugger for Python. It is based on the standard Python debugger pdb, but has a number of added features. Particularly, it is suitable for use with DDD, a graphical debugger front end.
Other Packages Related to pydb
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules