Package: pyrocket (0.6-0ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for pyrocket
Download Source Package pyrocket:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Karl Ostmo
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pyrocket.googlecode.com]
control Striker II and Dream Cheeky USB Missile Launchers
pyrocket is used to operate USB foam dart launchers. It supports many models, and for some, has considerably more functionality than the drivers provided by the manufacturer. One may find it useful as a starting point for controlling other USB devices, or just for waging cubicle warfare.
pyrocket automatically detects the launcher(s) and a joystick, and a video window is provided for webcam-enabled devices. pyrocket currently supports the "circus cannon", "original" and "webcam" USB Missile Launchers sold by Dream Cheeky, as well as the Striker II USB Laser Guided Missile Launcher marketed by Ninja Gizmos.
Other Packages Related to pyrocket
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-opencv
- Python bindings for the computer vision library
- dep: python-pygame
- SDL bindings for games development in Python
- dep: python-support (>= 0.7.1)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-usb
- USB interface for Python