Package: python-bsdiff (1.1-6ubuntu3) [universe]
Links for python-bsdiff
Download Source Package cx-bsdiff:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Daniel Baumann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cx-bsdiff.sourceforge.net]
generate/apply a patch between two binary files (python module)
bsdiff and bspatch are tools for building and applying patches to binary files. By using suffix sorting (specifically, Larsson and Sadakane's qsufsort) and taking advantage of how executable files change, bsdiff routinely produces binary patches 50-80% smaller than those produced by Xdelta, and 15% smaller than those produced by .RTPatch (a commercial patch tool).
This package contains the python interpreter module.
Other Packages Related to python-bsdiff
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.7.1)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules