Package: python-epsilon (0.6.0-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for python-epsilon
Download Source Package epsilon:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Python Modules Team (Mail Archive)
- Stefano Zacchiroli
- Tristan Seligmann
- Vincent Bernat
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.divmod.org]
utility Python modules commonly used by Divmod.org project
Epsilon is a set of Python utility modules, commonly used by all Divmod.org Python-based projects.
This is intended mainly as a support package for code used by Divmod projects, however it contains many useful modules.
* a powerful date/time formatting and import/export class (extime.Time), for exchanging date and time information between all Python's various ways to interpret objects as times or time deltas * tools for managing concurrent asynchronous processes within Twisted * a metaclass which helps you define classes with explicit states * a featureful Version class * a formal system for application of monkey-patches.
Other Packages Related to python-epsilon
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-nevow
- Web application templating system for Python and Twisted
- dep: python-openssl
- Python wrapper around the OpenSSL library
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-twisted-core
- Event-based framework for internet applications