Package: python-gps (2.92-4) [universe]
Links for python-gps
Download Source Package gpsd:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bernd Zeimetz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gpsd.berlios.de]
Global Positioning System - Python libraries
The gpsd service daemon can monitor one or more GPS devices connected to a host computer, making all data on the location and movements of the sensors available to be queried on TCP port 2947.
This package contains a Python interface to connect to gpsd, together with a module providing a controlled testing environment. It also ships two tools which utilize the interface: gpsprof for latency-profiling, and gpsfake to simulate a GPS by playing back a logfile.
Other Packages Related to python-gps
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python2.6
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.6)
- rec: gpsd
- Global Positioning System - daemon