Package: python-imaging-sane-dbg (1.1.7-1)
Links for python-imaging-sane-dbg
Download Source Package python-imaging:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Python Imaging Library - SANE interface (debug extension)
The imaging-sane module is a Python interface to the SANE (Scanner Access is Now Easy) library, which provides access to various raster scanning devices such as flatbed scanners and digital cameras.
This package contains the extension built for the Python debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python-imaging-sane-dbg
- dep: libsane (>= 1.0.11-3)
- API library for scanners
- dep: python-dbg
- Debug Build of the Python Interpreter (version 2.6)
- dep: python-imaging-dbg (= 1.1.7-1)
- Python Imaging Library (debug extension)
- dep: python-imaging-sane (= 1.1.7-1)
- Python Imaging Library - SANE interface