Package: python-pyatspi (1.30.0-0ubuntu2)
Links for python-pyatspi
Download Source Package at-spi:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface - Python bindings
at-spi is the "Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface".
Accessibility is enabling people with disabilities to participate in substantial life activities that include work and the use of services, products and information.
This package contains Python bindings for the core components of GNOME Accessibility.
Other Packages Related to python-pyatspi
- dep: at-spi (<< 1.30.0-0ubuntu2.1~)
- Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface
- dep: at-spi (>= 1.30.0-0ubuntu2)
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-pyorbit
- A Python language binding for the ORBit2 CORBA implementation