Package: python-pyx (0.10-1ubuntu3) [universe]
Links for python-pyx
Download Source Package pyx:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Stuart Prescott
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pyx.sourceforge.net]
Python module for generating PostScript graphics
PyX is a Python module for generating encapsulated PostScript figures using an abstraction of PostScript and TeX.
The module provides access to PostScript features such as paths, line-styles, fill patterns, transformations, and clipping. Geometric operations on paths such as intersections, transformations, and splitting are also supported.
PyX also allows flexible graph generation with many different graph and axis styles.
Other Packages Related to python-pyx
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libkpathsea5
- TeX Live: path search library for TeX (runtime part)
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages