Package: python-rdflib (2.4.2-1)
Links for python-rdflib
Download Source Package rdflib:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Nacho Barrientos Arias
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [rdflib.net]
RDF library containing an RDF triple store and RDF/XML parser/serializer
RDFLib is a Python library for working with RDF, a simple yet powerful language for representing information. The library contains an RDF/XML parser/serializer that conforms to the RDF/XML Syntax Specification and both in-memory and persistent Graph backend.
This package also provides a serialization format converter called rdfpipe in order to deal with the different formats RDFLib works with.
Other Packages Related to python-rdflib
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules