Package: python-reportbug (4.10.2ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for python-reportbug
Download Source Package reportbug:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Reportbug Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Sandro Tosi
- Chris Lawrence
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [alioth.debian.org]
Python modules for interacting with bug tracking systems
reportbug is a tool designed to make the reporting of bugs in Debian and derived distributions relatively painless.
This package includes Python modules which may be reusable by other tools that want to interact with the Debian bug tracking system.
To actually report a bug, install the reportbug package.
Other Packages Related to python-reportbug
- dep: apt
- Advanced front-end for dpkg
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- sug: reportbug
- reports bugs in the Debian distribution