Package: python-routes (1.11-1) [universe]
Links for python-routes
Download Source Package routes:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Piotr Ożarowski
- Debian Python Modules Team (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [routes.groovie.org]
Routing Recognition and Generation Tools
Routes is a Python re-implementation of the Rails routes system for mapping URLs to Controllers/Actions and generating URLs. Routes makes it easy to create pretty and concise URLs that are RESTful with little effort.
Speedy and dynamic URL generation means you get a URL with minimal cruft (no big dangling query args). Shortcut features like Named Routes cut down on repetitive typing.
* Named Routes * Sophisticated Route lookup and URL generation * Wildcard path's before and after static parts * Groupings syntax to allow flexible URLs to accommodate almost any need * Sub-domain support built-in * Conditional matching based on domain, cookies, HTTP method (RESTful), and more * Easily extensible utilizing custom condition functions and route generation functions * Extensive unit tests
Other Packages Related to python-routes
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: python-webob
- Python module providing WSGI request and response objects
- sug: python-paste
- tools for using a Web Server Gateway Interface stack