Package: python-storm (0.15-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for python-storm
Download Source Package storm:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ubuntu MOTU Developers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [storm.canonical.com]
object-relational mapper (ORM) for Python
Storm is an object-relation mapper (ORM) for the Python language. In simple terms, that kind of system allows rows from a relational database to be seen as objects in an object-oriented language like Python.
* Clean and lightweight API offers a short learning curve and long- erm maintainability. * Storm is developed in a test-driven manner. An untested line of code is considered a bug. * Storm needs no special class constructors, nor imperative base classes. * Storm is well designed (different classes have very clear boundaries, with small and clean public APIs). * Designed from day one to work both with thin relational databases, such as SQLite, and big iron systems like PostgreSQL and MySQL. * Storm is easy to debug, since its code is written with a KISS principle, and thus is easy to understand. * Designed from day one to work both at the low end, with trivial small databases, and the high end, with applications accessing billion row tables and committing to multiple database backends. * It's very easy to write and support backends for Storm (current backends have around 100 lines of code).
Other Packages Related to python-storm
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages