Package: python-subvertpy (0.7.2-1) [universe]
Links for python-subvertpy
Download Source Package subvertpy:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jelmer Vernooij
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [samba.org]
Alternative Python bindings for Subversion
Python bindings for the Subversion version control system. The aim of these bindings is to be fast, complete and providing an API that feels native to Python programmers.
This also includes an experimental server-side implementation of the Subversion protocol.
Other Packages Related to python-subvertpy
- dep: libsvn1 (>= 1.6)
- Shared libraries used by Subversion
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python2.6
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.6)