Package: python-turbogears2 (2.0.3-1) [universe]
Links for python-turbogears2
Download Source Package turbogears2:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Python Modules Team (Mail Archive)
- Stefano Zacchiroli
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.turbogears.org]
Python web application framework
TurboGears2 is a framework to develop web applications in Python.
TurboGears2 application are developed according to a model-view-controller (MVC) architecture composed of several components: an Object Relational Mapper (or ORM, to code the model), a template engine (to write views), and an URL mapper (to associate URLs to Python methods acting as controllers).
TurboGears2 relies on the best available individual components and combines them into a coherent and well-documented whole. TurboGears2 includes parts that join the components together and make them work together seamlessly, but does not obscure each included project. This allows to take advantage of existing documentation, articles, mailing lists and other resources that have built up in the communities for each project.
TurboGears2 is the next major version of TurboGears, and builds on the Pylons framework.
This package contains all you would need to run (but not develop) web applications powered by TurboGears2; to develop them you should also install the python-tg.devtools packages.
Other Packages Related to python-turbogears2
- dep: python-genshi (>= 0.5.1)
- Python XML-based template engine
- dep: python-pylons (>= 0.9.7)
- Python web framework emphasizing flexibility and rapid development
- dep: python-repoze.tm2 (>= 1.0a4)
- Zope-like transaction manager via WSGI middleware
- dep: python-repoze.what-plugins
- authorization framework for Python WSGI applications - plugins collection
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-toscawidgets (>= 0.9.4)
- Python framework for building reusable web components
- dep: python-turbojson (>= 1.2.1-3)
- Plugin to use JSON templates in Python templating engines
- dep: python-weberror (>= 0.10.1)
- Python web error handling and exception catching module
- dep: python-webflash (>= 0.1a8)
- Portable flash messages for Python WSGI applications
- rec: python-pysqlite2
- Python interface to SQLite 3
- rec: python-tg.devtools (>= 2.0.1)
- developer tools for the TurboGears web framework
- sug: python-elixir
- Declarative Mapper for SQLAlchemy