Package: python-ufc (1.4.0-1) [universe]
Links for python-ufc
Download Source Package ufc:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Scientific Computing Team (Mail Archive)
- Christophe Prud'homme
- Johannes Ring
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.fenics.org]
unified code generation interface for form-compilers
UFC (Unified Form-assembly Code) is a unified framework for finite element assembly. More precisely, it defines a fixed interface for communicating low level routines (functions) for evaluating and assembling finite element variational forms. The UFC interface consists of a single header file ufc.h that specifies a C++ interface that must be implemented by code that complies with the UFC specification. Examples of form compilers that support the UFC interface are FFC and SyFi.
This package contains the Python bindings for UFC.
Other Packages Related to python-ufc
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: ufc (= 1.4.0-1)
- unified code generation interface for form-compilers