Package: python-xdelta3 (0v2.dfsg-1.1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for python-xdelta3
Download Source Package xdelta3:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- A Mennucc1
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Xdelta3 Python module
Xdelta3 is a tool designed to compute changes between binary files. These changes (delta files) are similar to the output of the "diff" program, in that they may be used to store and transmit only the changes between files.
Xdelta3 is the new version xdelta rewritten to use the VCDIFF (RFC3284) format as delta storage. The package xdelta should be used in case you have a binary diff in the old format.
This is package contains the Python module for xdelta3.
Other Packages Related to python-xdelta3
- dep: libpython2.6 (>= 2.6)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.6)
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages