Package: python-hid (0.2.15+20060325-2.2ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for python-hid
Download Source Package libhid:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- martin f. krafft
- Arnaud Quette
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Python wrapper for USB HID access library
libhid provides a generic and flexible way to access and interact with USB HID devices, much like libusb does for plain USB devices. It is based on libusb, thus it requires no HID support in the kernel and provides means to take control over a device even if the kernel governs it.
This package provides a Python wrapper for libhid.
Other Packages Related to python-hid
- dep: libhid0
- userspace USB HID access library
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.7.1)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules