Package: tryton-modules-stock-forecast (1.4.0-1) [universe]
Links for tryton-modules-stock-forecast
Download Source Package tryton-modules-stock-forecast:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Tryton Maintainers
- Daniel Baumann
- Mathias Behrle
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.tryton.org]
Tryton Application Platform (Stock Forecast Module)
Tryton is a high-level general purpose application platform written in Python and using PostgreSQL as database engine. It is the core base of a complete business solution.
This package contains the module for the "Forecast" model in Inventory Management.
The Forecast form allows to define the expected stock movement towards customers in any period of time in the future. A wizard allows to compute the expected quantities with respect to a period in the past. Once the form confirmed, the corresponding moves are created and spread homogeneously across the period. Those moves will allow other process to take forecasts into account.
Other Packages Related to tryton-modules-stock-forecast
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-egenix-mxbeebase
- on-disk B+Tree based database kit for Python
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: tryton-modules-company
- Tryton Application Platform (Company Module)
- dep: tryton-modules-product
- Tryton Application Platform (Product Module)
- dep: tryton-modules-stock
- Tryton Application Platform (Stock Module)
- dep: tryton-server
- Tryton Application Platform (Server)