Package: python3-tk-dbg (3.1.1-1) [universe]
Links for python3-tk-dbg
Download Source Package python3-stdlib-extensions:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Matthias Klose
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Tkinter - Writing Tk applications with Python 3.x (debug extension)
A module for writing portable GUI applications with Python using Tk. Also known as Tkinter.
This package contains the extensions built for the python3 debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python3-tk-dbg
- dep: blt (>= 2.4z-4.1)
- the BLT extension library for Tcl/Tk - run-time package
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: python3
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-tk (= 3.1.1-1)
- Tkinter - Writing Tk applications with Python 3.x
- dep: tcl8.5 (>= 8.5.0)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.5 - run-time files
- dep: tk8.5 (>= 8.5.0)
- Tk toolkit for Tcl and X11, v8.5 - run-time files