Package: qbzr (0.18.5-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for qbzr
Download Source Package qbzr:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Bazaar Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Stefano Karapetsas
- Jelmer Vernooij
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [bazaar-vcs.org]
Graphical interface for Bazaar using the Qt toolkit
QBzr is a cross-platform GUI frontend for Bazaar, based on the Qt toolkit.
It provides GUI frontend for many core bzr commands and several universal dialogs and helper commands. Equivalents for core bzr commands has the same names as CLI commands but with prefix "q".
* qadd - GUI for adding files or directories. * qannotate - Show the origin of each line in a file. * qbind - Convert the current branch into a checkout of the supplied branch. * qbranch - Create a new copy of a branch. * qcat - View the contents of a file as of a given revision. * qcommit - GUI for committing revisions. * qconflicts - Show conflicts. * qdiff - Show differences in working tree in a GUI window. * qexport - Export current or past revision to a directory or archive. * qinfo - Shows information about the current location. * qinit - Initializes a new branch or shared repository. * qlog - Show log of a repository, branch, file, or directory in a Qt window. * qmerge - Perform a three-way merge. * qplugins - Display information about installed plugins. * qpull - Turn this branch into a mirror of another branch. * qpush - Update a mirror of this branch. * qrevert - Revert changes files. * qsend - Mail or create a merge-directive for submitting changes. * qswitch - Set the branch of a checkout and update. * qtag - Edit tags. * qunbind - Convert the current checkout into a regular branch. * quncommit - Move the tip of a branch to an earlier revision. * qupdate - Update working tree with latest changes in the branch. * qversion - Show version/system information.
* qgetnew - Creates a new working tree (either a checkout or full branch). * qgetupdates - Fetches external changes into the working tree.
* qbrowse - Show inventory or working tree. * qconfig - Configure Bazaar and QBzr. * qviewer - Simple file viewer.
* bug-url - print full URL to a specific bug, or open it in your browser.
Other Packages Related to qbzr
- dep: bzr (>= 1.17)
- easy to use distributed version control system
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-pygments
- syntax highlighting package written in Python
- dep: python-qt4
- Python bindings for Qt4