Package: r-cran-cluster (1.12.1-2) [universe]
Links for r-cran-cluster
Download Source Package cluster:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNU R package for cluster analysis by Rousseeuw et al
This package provides functions and datasets for cluster analysis originally written by Peter Rousseeuw, Anja Struyf and Mia Hubert.
This package is part of the set of packages that are 'recommended' by R Core and shipped with upstream source releases of R itself.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-cluster
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10.0)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system