Package: rrdtool (1.3.8-1ubuntu1)
Links for rrdtool
Download Source Package rrdtool:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian RRDtool Team
- Sebastian Harl
- Alexander Wirt
- Bernd Zeimetz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [oss.oetiker.ch]
Time-series data storage and display system (programs)
The Round Robin Database Tool (RRDtool) is a system to store and display time-series data (e.g. network bandwidth, machine-room temperature, server load average). It stores the data in Round Robin Databases (RRDs), a very compact way that will not expand over time. RRDtool processes the extracted data to enforce a certain data density, allowing for useful graphical representation of data values.
RRDtool is often used via various wrappers that can poll data from devices and feed data into RRDs, as well as provide a friendlier user interface and customized graphs.
This package contains command-line programs used to access and manipulate RRDs.
Other Packages Related to rrdtool
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: librrd4 (>= 1.3.0)
- Time-series data storage and display system (runtime library)
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library
- sug: librrds-perl
- Time-series data storage and display system (Perl interface, shared)