Package: rubberband-ladspa (1.3-1.1build1) [universe]
Links for rubberband-ladspa
Download Source Package rubberband:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Székelyi Szabolcs
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.breakfastquay.com]
a LADSPA plugin for audio pitch-shifting
Rubber Band is a library and utility program that permits you to change the tempo and pitch of an audio recording independently of one another.
This package contains a LADSPA plugin that can change the pitch of a sound in real-time.
Other Packages Related to rubberband-ladspa
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: librubberband2
- an audio time-stretching and pitch-shifting library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3