Package: libzoom-ruby1.8 (0.4.1-1) [universe]
Links for libzoom-ruby1.8
Download Source Package libzoom-ruby:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Ryan Niebur
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ruby-zoom.rubyforge.org]
Ruby binding to the Z39.50 Object-Orientation Model (for Ruby 1.8)
Ruby/ZOOM provides a Ruby binding to the Z39.50 Object-Orientation Model (ZOOM), an abstract object-oriented programming interface to a subset of the services specified by the Z39.50 standard, also known as the international standard ISO 23950.
Z39.50 is a client-server protocol for searching and retrieving information from remote computer databases. It is covered by ANSI/NISO standard Z39.50, and ISO standard 23950. The standard's maintenance agency is the Library of Congress.
This package is built for Ruby 1.8.
Other Packages Related to libzoom-ruby1.8
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.5.9-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 22.214.171.124)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: libxslt1.1 (>= 1.1.18)
- XSLT processing library - runtime library
- dep: libyaz3 (>= 3.0.26)
- The YAZ Z39.50 toolkit (runtime files)