Package: ruby1.9.1-dev (188.8.131.528-1) [universe]
Links for ruby1.9.1-dev
Download Source Package ruby1.9.1:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- akira yamada
- Daigo Moriwaki
- Lucas Nussbaum
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ruby-lang.org]
Header files for compiling extension modules for the Ruby 1.9.1
Ruby is the interpreted scripting language for quick and easy object-oriented programming. It has many features to process text files and to do system management tasks (as in perl). It is simple, straight-forward, and extensible.
This package contains the header files and the mkmf library, necessary to make extension library for Ruby 1.9.1.
Other Packages Related to ruby1.9.1-dev
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libruby1.9.1 (= 184.108.40.2068-1)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.9.1
- rec: ruby1.9.1 (= 220.127.116.118-1)
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.9.1