Package: cernlib (2006.dfsg.2-14ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for cernlib
Download Source Package cernlib:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kevin B. McCarty
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cernlib.web.cern.ch]
CERNLIB data analysis suite - general use metapackage
CERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
This metapackage provides almost all of the programs and libraries contained in CERNLIB. Most people will likely want only a subset of these. A few extra CERNLIB programs, not of interest to many people, may be obtained via the cernlib-extras metapackage.
Other Packages Related to cernlib
- dep: cernlib-base (= 2006.dfsg.2-14ubuntu2)
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - common files
- dep: cernlib-core
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - main libraries and programs
- dep: cernlib-core-dev
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core development files
- dep: cernlib-montecarlo
- CERNLIB Monte Carlo libraries
- dep: geant321
- [Physics] Particle detector description and simulation tool
- dep: geant321-doc
- [Physics] Documentation for GEANT 3.21