Package: cernlib-core (2006.dfsg.2-14ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for cernlib-core
Download Source Package cernlib:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kevin B. McCarty
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cernlib.web.cern.ch]
CERNLIB data analysis suite - main libraries and programs
CERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
This metapackage provides the libraries and analysis tools (e.g. PAW) likely to be wanted by most users of the CERN libraries who are not interested specifically in high energy physics. It does not provide development libraries or tools; those may be obtained by installing the cernlib-core-dev metapackage or individual lib*-dev packages.
Other Packages Related to cernlib-core
- dep: cernlib-base (= 2006.dfsg.2-14ubuntu2)
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - common files
- dep: kxterm
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - KUIP terminal emulator
- dep: paw
- Physics Analysis Workstation - a graphical analysis program
- dep: paw++
- Physics Analysis Workstation (Lesstif-enhanced version)
- dep: paw-common
- Physics Analysis Workstation (common files)
- dep: paw-demos
- Physics Analysis Workstation examples and tests