Package: coinor-libclp0 (1.10.2-1) [universe]
Links for coinor-libclp0
Download Source Package clp:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Soeren Sonnenburg
- Aramian Wasielak
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [projects.coin-or.org]
Coin-or linear programming solver
Clp (Coin-or linear programming) is an open-source linear programming solver written in C++. It is primarily meant to be used as a callable library, but a basic, stand-alone executable version is also available. It is designed to find solutions of constrained linear mathematical optimization problems.
This package contains the binaries and libraries.
Other Packages Related to coinor-libclp0
- dep: coinor-libcoinutils0
- Coin-or collection of utility classes
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3