Package: coinor-libflopc++0 (1.0.6-1) [universe]
Links for coinor-libflopc++0
Download Source Package coinor-flopc++:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Soeren Sonnenburg
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [projects.coin-or.org]
Formulation of Linear Optimization Problems in C++
An open source algebraic modelling language implemented as a C++ class library. Using FLOPC++, linear optimization models can be specified in a declarative style, similar to algebraic modelling languages such as GAMS and AMPL, within a C++ program. As a result the traditional strengths of algebraic modelling languages are preserved, while embedding linear optimization models in software applications is facilitated.
Coinor-flopc++ is part of the larger COIN-OR initiative (Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research).
This package contains the binaries and libraries.
Other Packages Related to coinor-libflopc++0
- dep: coinor-libcoinutils0
- Coin-or collection of utility classes
- dep: coinor-libosi0
- COIN-OR Open Solver Interface
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3