Package: easychem (0.6-6) [universe]
Links for easychem
Download Source Package easychem:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debichem Team (Mail Archive)
- Michael Banck
- Daniel Leidert (dale)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [easychem.sourceforge.net]
Draw high-quality molecules and 2D chemical formulas
EasyChem is a program that helps you creating high quality diagrams of molecules and 2D chemical formulas that can be exported to PDF, PS, LaTeX and fig.
EasyChem was originally developed to create diagrams for chemistry books and is now frequently used for this purpose in commercial and non-commercial chemistry-related books.
Other Packages Related to easychem
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text