Package: gpivtools-mpi (0.6.0-1build1) [universe]
Links for gpivtools-mpi
Download Source Package gpivtools:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Gerber van der Graaf
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gpivtools.sourceforge.net]
command line programs for Particle Image Velocimetry - MPI version
A collection of programs for images that are generated during a Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) experiment. This is a technique to obtain the velocity field of a fluid flow quantitatively and is performed by tracking tracer particles that have been seeded to a fluid. The technique is also applied for observing deformations at surfaces of (solid) bodies. The package contains:
an image processing program for typical filtering and manipulation routines that may be convenient for PIV.
an image interrogation program resulting into estimators of particle image displacements.
validation programs to test on outliers, peak-locking effect and velocity gradients.
post-processing programs for data manipulation (flipping, rotation etc), spatial and time scaling, calculation of spatial averages and derivative quantities from the PIV data, like vorticity and strain.
miscellaneous programs and scripts to perform image format conversion, batch-processing, pipeline processing (image evaluation, validation and post-processing at once), calculation of time averages from a series of PIV data sets, data-visualization and data-manipulation.
This package contains the MPI-parallelized programs for use on a (Beowulf) cluster. All programs start with gpiv_.
Other Packages Related to gpivtools-mpi
- dep: libfftw3-3
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libgpiv-mpi3
- library for Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) - MPI version
- dep: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: libopenmpi1.3
- high performance message passing library -- shared library
- dep: mpi-default-bin
- Standard MPI runtime programs
- dep: python-scientific
- Python modules useful for scientific computing