Package: ifeffit (2:1.2.11d-1ubuntu1) [multiverse]
Links for ifeffit
Download Source Package ifeffit:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Carlo Segre
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cars9.uchicago.edu]
An interactive program for XAFS analysis
IFEFFIT is an interactive program for XAFS analysis. It combines the high-quality analysis algorithms of AUTOBK and FEFFIT with graphical display of XAFS data and general data manipulation.
IFEFFIT comes as a command-line program, but the underlying functionality is available as a programming library. The IFEFFIT library can be used from C, Fortran, Tcl, Perl, and Python. This allows a variety of user interfaces (both graphical and non-graphical) to be written around IFEFFIT. Currently, three graphical user interfaces: G.I.FEFFIT, ATHENA/ARTEMIS, and SIXPACK are built on the underlying IFEFFIT library. IFEFFIT and allthree GUIs are under active development, but are fairly well tested and ready for use.
Other Packages Related to ifeffit
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: pgplot5
- large subroutine library for plotting scientific data
- sug: ifeffit-doc
- IFEFFIT examples and documentation