Package: indi (5:0.5-0ubuntu7) [universe]
Links for indi
Download Source Package indi:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jonathan Riddell
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [indi.sourceforge.net]
INDI, instrument neutral distributed interface
INDI is a distributed control protocol designed to operate astronomical instrumentation. INDI is small, flexible, easy to parse, and scalable. It supports common DCS functions such as remote control, data acquisition, monitoring, and a lot more.
With INDI, you have a total transparent control over your instruments so you can get more science with less time.
Other Packages Related to indi
- dep: libcfitsio3 (>= 3.060)
- shared library for I/O with FITS format data files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsbigudrv0 (>= 5:0.5-0ubuntu7)
- SBIG universal driver
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- userspace USB programming library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime