Package: r-cran-genetics (1.3.4-1) [universe]
Links for r-cran-genetics
Download Source Package r-cran-genetics:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Steffen Moeller
- Charles Plessy
- Andreas Tille
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cran.r-project.org]
GNU R package for population genetics
Classes and methods for handling genetic data. Includes The package provides a library for the statistics environment R that contains classes to represent genotypes and haplotypes at single markers up to multiple markers on multiple chromosomes. Function include allele frequencies, flagging homo/heterozygotes, flagging carriers of certain alleles, estimating and testing for Hardy-Weinberg disequilibrium, estimating and testing for linkage disequilibrium, and more.
NOTE: THIS PACKAGE IS NOW OBSOLETE.
The R-Genetics project has developed an set of enhanced genetics packages to replace 'genetics'. Please visit the project homepage at http://rgenetics.org for information.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-genetics
- dep: r-base-core
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-combinat
- GNU R package with utilities for combinatorics
- dep: r-cran-gdata
- GNU R package with data manipulation tools by Greg Warnes et al
- dep: r-cran-gtools
- GNU R package with R programming tools by Greg Warnes et al
- dep: r-cran-mvtnorm
- GNU R package to compute multivariate Normal and T distributions
- dep: r-cran-vr
- GNU R package accompanying the Venables and Ripley book on S
- dep: r-recommended
- GNU R collection of recommended packages [metapackage]