Package: robot-player-dev (2.0.4-3.3ubuntu5) [universe]
Links for robot-player-dev
Download Source Package player:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Michael Janssen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [playerstage.sourceforge.net]
Networked server for robots and sensors - development package
Player proovides a common interface to a variety of robot and sensor hardware. The client/server model allows robot programs to be written in many programming languages. This package provides an easy way to install all the development libraries at once by depending on them.
Other Packages Related to robot-player-dev
- dep: libplayerc++2-dev
- Networked server for robots and sensors - C++ client library development files
- dep: libplayerdrivers2-dev
- Networked server for robots and sensors - hardware drivers development files
- dep: libplayertcp2-dev
- Networked server for robots and sensors - core library development files