Package: tessa-mpi (0.3.1-4ubuntu4) [universe]
Links for tessa-mpi
Download Source Package tessa:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Josselin Mouette
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
simulation of 3D optical systems using FDTD on LAM-MPI clusters
Tessa is a three-dimensional simulation software for optical systems at the wavelength scale, based on the finite differences time-domain method (FDTD). It focuses on simulating large, resonating structures, but can also be used to study propagating beams. It can simulate arbitrary dielectric and absorbing materials, and can be used on single workstations as well as clusters.
This package is built with MPI support, using the LAM implementation.
Other Packages Related to tessa-mpi
- dep: lam-runtime
- LAM runtime environment for executing parallel programs
- dep: libfftw3-3
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: liblam4
- Shared libraries used by LAM parallel programs
- dep: tessa (= 0.3.1-4ubuntu4)
- simulation of 3D optical systems with the FDTD method
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime