Package: scilab-cli (5.2.1-8) [universe]
Links for scilab-cli
Download Source Package scilab:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Team (Mail Archive)
- Sylvestre Ledru
- Aurélien GÉRÔME
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.scilab.org]
Scientific software package - Command Line Interpreter
Scilab is a matrix-based scientific software package. Scilab contains hundreds of built-in mathematical functions, rich data structures (including polynomials, rationals,linear systems, lists, etc...) and comes with a number of specific toolboxes for control, signal processing, ...
This package provides Scilab as Command Line Interpreter (CLI). This package provides Scilab as a computing engine or script interpreter. Please install the package "scilab" to have all features.
Other Packages Related to scilab-cli
- dep: scilab-data (= 5.2.1-8)
- Scientific software package for numerical computations (data files)
- dep: scilab-include (>= 5.2.1-8)
- Scientific software package for numerical computations (include files)
- dep: scilab-minimal-bin (>= 5.2.1-8)
- Scientific software package for numerical computations (minimal binary files)
- rec: scilab-sivp (>= 5.0.0)
- Package not available